Witness life-changing work in action, meet children from developing countries and use your skill set to make a difference in an international community. What could be more impacting?
RCF runs annual Impact Trips to the countries where we have involvement. The purpose of these trips are to provide a link between the projects we’re partnering with, and the people who wish to understand and respond to the needs of vulnerable children. These short-term, self-funded trips are incredibly impacting for everyone involved: the children, the workers at the projects and also for the people who go.
As needs are identified within the projects, specific field trips are conducted allowing relevant professionals and tradespeople an opportunity to volunteer their time and skills.
If you’re interested in going on an impact trip email email@example.com
All applicants for any trip go through an application process which includes an interview and requires a National Police Clearance, Sexual Offences Declaration Form as well as provision of references.
Upcoming Impact Trips
INDIA | 17 February - 4 March 2018
- This trip is an awareness and relationship building trip. You’ll meet the beautiful people of India, be immersed in the culture and become better informed to make a difference when returning home.
- You will learn more about Freeset’s work and how they help release women from sex trafficking and prostitution. Our team will spend time with the women as they produce bags, shirts and other products.
- Meet and spend time doing activities with the women and girls, who were once destitute before they were rescued by Mukti Mission.
- Visiting Delhi, Pune and Kolkata as well as smaller villages, where the team will have the opportunities to gain an insight into India’s history and unique challenges.
- See the majesty of the Taj Mahal at sunrise and visit the Agra Fort.
Applications close 20 October 2017